Sunday, February 3, 2013

Parents Teacher Meeting

Assalamualaikum and good morning. Welcome again to my blog.

Last Saturday, we had a Parents Teacher Meeting event taking place at MKJB Multi-purpose hall. The event started at 8am-12pm and continues at 2pm-4pm. My mom arrived at 2pm. I companied my mom to our GC (Group Coordinator), Sir Saini.

We went to Sir Saini table and Alhamdulillah I got compliment from my GC. I scored 3 Distinctions and 3 Merits and 1 passed -.- that passed was General Engineering Knowledge. Aish... But overall he said my result was very good. But what was very good was when he told my mom, I'm a very good student! Alhamdulillah.

I will try to score much more distinctions at my phase test 2. In Shaa Allah.

Thank you for reading my blog. Keep on following my updates. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment